Friday 25 February 2011

Baby Zoe

Another sketch from My Sketch World today. I could have gone for traditional pink for this new baby girl layout but the only colour in my niece's babygrow is a bit of purple embroidery so I decided to go with purple for a change. While rummaging for sufficient coordinating papers to make the patchwork background I came across this sheet with its butterflies. I have had it for years (and can't remember who made it) without ever finding an opportunity to use it. This seemed to be my chance so I abandoned the patchwork and kept the layout very simple. I didn't have the right colour letters so I used some green ones as a template and cut them out from an offcut of plain paper.

Supplies
Paper - From stash
Letters - Craftime (used as a template)
Ribbon - From stash
Rattle & Ribbon Charm - Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment