Saturday 5 February 2011

David at 7 Months

I was recently browsing past issues of Scrapbook Magazine for inspiration when I found mention of the Pencil Lines blog. This blog sets a weekly sketch challenge and I decided to take part, starting with their Sketch 223 (right). 

This set of photos came to mind when I first saw the sketch. It took a little while to choose the right papers but then it all came together quite easily, apart from discovering that I have used up all my rub-on Ts. Hence the word 'DAVID' is in rub-ons while 'AT 7 MONTHS' was computer printed.


Supplies
Paper - DCWV Denim, Junkitz Earth Petite Plaid, Basic Grey Archaic, Chatterbox Small Spruce Argyle (Reverse)
Rub-Ons - Papermania
Computer Font - Felix Titling
Metal Word - Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment