Sunday 13 March 2011

Diggers

Another sketch from Pencil Lines, and more old photos. I enjoy doing these but feel that I do need to get back to finishing my 2010 album, and a couple of older holiday albums.

I chose to use a scalloped paper rather than the bracket shape in the sketch. The white border helps to tie the white letters to the layout as I didn't have any better colour to use. I really love these Basic Grey archaic papers; now that they have been discontinued, I feel the need to ration them so the spotty panel is actually a couple of small offcuts from another layout, positioned to appear like a larger piece.


Supplies
Paper - EK Success Garden Trellis (reverse), Basic Grey Archaic paper pad
Sticker - Basic Grey Archaic Elements
Alphabet & Spiral - Doodlebug
Brads - Bazzill Basics

No comments:

Post a Comment