Sunday 21 August 2011

Cute

Shimelle's 'Bingo Cards and Butterflies' is the final challenge that I have time to enter as the deadline is midnight tonight. She asked us to create something inspired by the video of her making the layout on the right. 

I took the butterfly, the painted frame and the overall look from Shimelle's layout but changed the colour scheme to pink and black and used two larger photos rather than the strip and a circle of paper rather than the bingo card. The butterfly was cut from a sheet of paper that I got in a job lot from Sunshine Scrapbooking last year which is stripy with lime green paint splats and these pink glittery butterflies. I thought that I would never use it, but I have been looking at my paper in a different way this week.

Supplies
Paper - Reminisce Chalkboard Fun, Background sheet from Stash (unlabelled)
Butterfly/Flowers - Cut/punched from Making Memories Glitter Butterfly Just Chillin' Girl
Alphabet - Papermania
Rub-Ons - Doodlebug Design

No comments:

Post a Comment