Friday 7 October 2011

The Gar Seat

This week's challenge from Scrap Whispers is to use stamps on a layout. I don't have many stamps but after rummage I came up with one that is an irregular square with a border, just less than 2" x 2". I decided to use it to make a background paper, stamping onto a white scrapbook insert in three colours of green ink. Once I had done this I thought that the white background was too strong a contrast with the green squares and used chalk to turn the paper pale green instead. The actual page is quite a simple design, teaming the stamped paper with plain cardstock and woodgrain borders:

Supplies
Card - DCWV Neutral Stack
Paper - HOTP Barnwood
Ink - Papermania Rainforest Trio
Stamp - Unknown (free from a magazine)
Chalk - Readicut Crafts

1 comment:

  1. Thta stamp makes for a fantastic stamped background!! It looks increadible in those colours. Thanks for having a go and joining in the fun at Scrapwhispers! x

    ReplyDelete