Thursday 19 January 2012

A Circle of Friends

Another post about My Scrapbook Nook - you need to get over there. The fourth challenge in their New Year Crop again used the number 10, but only briefly. We were asked to choose our top ten layouts from 2011 and then scraplift one. To be completely honest, I didn't actually choose a top ten, but I had already picked my favourite for a year-end challenge at ScrapFIT so I set about lifting it. This was the original:
which I blogged about here. And this is the new version:

A new colour scheme and butterflies instead of snowflakes. I only had one photo on the new layout, so I started out with the sentiment in the place of the smaller photo, although I moved things around later. I also made the chalked circle larger and moved the title to emphasise the Circle in my sentiment.

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV Neutral Stack
Paper & Sentiment - Paper trail for Scrapbook Magazine, plus some from Stash
Letter Peel-Offs - docrafts
CHalk - Readicut Craft
Butterfly mask - from Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment