Tuesday 28 February 2012

Boys Are Go!

I've finished a layout for Get Picky, with less than an hour to go before the deadline, based on their Sketch #17. 

I've rotated it to use with landscape photos and adjusted the size and position of the patterned paper to suit the fact that my pictures are larger than in the sketch.



I die-cut some circles in place of the butterflies and spread them around the page, aiming for a visual triangle, and outlined my letters to increase the contrast with the background. 


Supplies
Cardstock - Core'dinations Admiral Blue
Paper - MME Wild Asparagus
Letters - American Crafts
Ruler Sticker - Crate Paper Farmhouse
Pen - Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
EK Success Rounded Corner Punch
Big Shot and Nested Circles Die

No comments:

Post a Comment