Saturday 25 February 2012

Yum

Where has February gone? We're approaching the end of the month already and I have three layouts to finish for Scrap Whispers. The first one is for Challenge 119 - to scraplift this page that Nilsa made in October 2007:


I kept the size and position of the photo, the spotty background paper and the scalloped paper, but I extended it across the full width of the page. I moved the title across and swapped the tickets for circular embellishments.


The title and embellishments are something that I received just yesterday from Hilde in Norway. She is running a series of card kit giveaways on her blog each Tuesday until the end of April to celebrate her 500th blog post and I was lucky enough to win one last week. 

Supplies
Paper - Fancy Pants Summer's End
Embellishments - Unknown
Twine - Divine Twine
Pen - Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen

Tools
EK Success Corner Punch - used for Scallops
  

No comments:

Post a Comment