Friday 16 March 2012

Out on the Hills

The colour challenge at Scrap Whispers this month is beige, blue and green. I thought that this would be relatively easy and have kept it in mind as I started each page recently, but it's quite a sombre palette and my Malaysian photos have demanded somewhat brighter shades.

Thus I turned to my 2007 album (one of three in progress) and photos from a walk that my husband and son took in the Lake District that year.

I used a shapes tool in Word to make the oval for my journalling, and coloured it with chalks to co-ordinate with the blue in the stripey paper. I've been frugal with the Archaic papers (which I love) and both pieces are L- shaped.

Supplies
Card - Bazzill (probably)
Paper - Sandylion Travel Stripes, Basic Grey Archaic
Letters - Basic Grey Blitzen
Chalks - Readicut Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment