Wednesday 23 May 2012

Ffestiniog Railway

And my page for the March class in the '& now for something completely different' series at UKScrappers. I didn't follow the class entirely, but I did use the stamping and the trio of punched shapes. I dropped the idea of writing the title on a series of stickers (which I don't have) and I've swapped over the positions of the title and the journalling. I started with a large piece of flowery paper at the side of the photos, as in Shimelle's example, but I found that it dominated the page and so I swapped it for two smaller pieces, one each side. I am really liking the Basic Grey Plumeria papers that I also used on the last page. I only bought them a fortnight ago and I am fast running out.

I do want to do all the classes in this series, but April needs a large (A4) photo, I don't have one printed and I don't want to print one that large just for the sake of it. I think I will wait and do that page later in the year when I have a suitable picture.

Supplies
Card - White Scrapbook Insert
Paper - Basic Grey Plumeria (Velvet Bloom, Grandma Jane, Floweret)
Rub-On Letters - Making Memories
Gems - Dovecraft
Ink Pad - Ink It Up!

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Butterfly Punch
Dovecraft Beautiful Borders Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment