Saturday 5 May 2012

Helvellyn by the Edges

The challenges at My Scrapbook Nook are coming thick and fast now. I won't be able to do them all so I'm skipping to number five which was linked to the idea of set decoration. Pam challenged us to create the set for our page, i.e. to create the background from plain cardstock plus mist, ink, stamps etc.

I put my new harlequin mask to work for the second time in three pages, using green ink on kraft cardstock this time.

There's something missing from this page, but I'm too tired to think straight and there will be more challenges by morning.

Supplies
Card - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Kit 'n Kraft
Letters - Amita's Glitterations, Jenni Bowlin Studio
Ink - Papermania
Square Embellishments - atd

Tools
Tando Creative Harlequin Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment