Sunday 13 May 2012

Sealion Bay

I am trying (again!) to actually finish off my 2011 albums. This double page has been sitting in my head for quite a long time and it's good to get it done. It's a scraplift of a single page that I made in January (but didn't blog) and I thought that a similar approach would work here. The photos are from the sea lion shows at Chessington Zoo; they wouldn't normally merit a double page, but I needed to even up the pages in my album (or have a blank one at the end).


Just checking through my albums (I have two for the year), I have 4 pages left to do: a double for my husband's South West Coast Path walk (May), a single for the start of our Baltic Cruise (July) and another single from a day on the beach (September). Then on to 2012. 

Supplies
Paper - Fancy Pants Snips and Snails, Fancy Pants Sweet Spring, EK Success Cream Linen, Kit 'n' Kraft
Letters - Stickopotamus

Tools
X-Cut Running Stitch Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment