Sunday 6 May 2012

Time for Ice Cream

I've skipped a few more challenges at My Scrapbook Nook and moved on to Challenge 12, Playing Homage. Carol asked us to play homage to a fellow scrapbooker by lifting her work. I've liked a lot of Kali's pages recently and I chose one of hers from the Nook gallery.

I started from her doily, and chose a piece of doily paper which was in a card kit I received from a giveaway on Hilde's blog. I was struck with how well the paper matched my new Prairie Hill papers so I layered up a few pieces. My page wandered away from Kali's at this point; I dropped the label as I couldn't make it work, and I moved my title to the top.

Supplies
Card - Bazill Basics Sugar Cream
Paper - Basic Grey (from Hilde), Pink Paislee Prairie Hill (Country Meadow, Spool)
Letters - Pebbles Mini Stickers
Ink - Dovecraft
Paint - Folk Art

No comments:

Post a Comment