Monday 18 June 2012

Envelope & Card

Another card for the ABC Crop at My Sketch World, but E is for Envelope and we were challenged to decorate the envelope to match the card. I have a new stamp from Imaginisce which matches the paper I used on this page, so I decided to make a card from the offcuts and use the stamp on the envelope.

My card was made following a video by Kristina Werner. I've followed her blog for a while but this is the first card I've copied.

Supplies
Card - WHSmith, Papermania
Paper - Imaginisce Sole Sisters, Sweetwater Dots
Flower - Imaginisce Sole Sisters
Rub-On Sentiment - from Stash
Ink - Ink It Up!, Papermania
Tools
Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch
EK Success Corner Punch
Big Shot plus Tiny Card & Envelope Die
Imaginisce Snag 'Em Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment