Sunday 3 June 2012

Meet the Goats

It rarely happens, but this is a re-work of an earlier page that I did for a challenge and really didn't like. The original page is here and I used some of the leftover squares yesterday on a page from the same day. I have three pairs of photos from that day, for three pages and I want them to co-ordinate so my design was dictated by using more of the squares and a bracket-shaped piece in the floral:


Both of my children have pointed out that I shouldn't have a 'Please Feed the Ducks' sign on a page where we were feeding goats, but I think it's cute and I wanted two of the Echo Park cards on each of my pages. Here are the three together:



Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV Neutral Stack
Paper - SEI Seasoned (Spice Cubes), Kit 'n' Kraft, Echo Park This & That
Letters - Scenic Route
Ink - Dovecraft

Tools
Bracket Square Shape Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment