Thursday 7 June 2012

Paragliders

This page has been a long time in the making. I printed my four photos months ago, probably last summer, but I struggled with the page and put it aside. I knew that I wanted a sense of movement and a feeling of the paragliders moving away when I chose to print them in four sizes, but the sizes themselves made them hard to arrange on the page. I had a rare brainwave the other day and came up with placing them on a quarter-circle of patterned paper.

The paragliders were 'jumping' off the side of the mountain above Tromsø in Norway when we visited three years ago. I've almost finished the scrapbook from that holiday now, just one more double page to go.

Supplies

Card - Bo Bunny Sea Foam Dot, Papermania (Red)
Paper - MME Holly Jolly
Letters - docrafts
Buttons - Fancy Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment