Tuesday 24 July 2012

Friends

'The Perfect Collection' is a class that Shimelle Laine taught as part of True Scrap 3 last spring and it is now available as an individual class. I don't want to give anything away, but it's about creating a set of co-ordinating pages from one collection pack. I decided to try out her techniques with some Basic Grey Granola papers, but I had originally bought five sheets, the ones I like most, not the whole collection.

The first page that I have completed has a photo of my children and my friends' child on holiday earlier this year. Despite (or maybe because of) the age difference and the fact that they only see each other for one week a year, I would definitely say they are friends. I took the photo when I was behind them on a walk, and I love the way the two older children are looking down at the younger one and looking after him.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Basic Grey Granola, plus scraps
Letters - Pebbles
Ribbon - Tesco?
Pearls - Dovecraft
Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch
Craft Creatives Heart Punch

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    I just added your blog to my reader (catching up on newbies to the Scavenger Hunt) and want to say how much I like your scrapbook pages. You have a really nice style.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete