Friday 13 July 2012

Pony Trekking

Hurray, I've reached the end of the ABC Crop at My Sketch World. Time to celebrate (and then move on to the next project). Z was for Zoo - create a page with an animal on it somewhere. I picked out a couple of photos of my daughter and niece plus horses, and used more of the K&Company papers, this time in co-ordinating pinks and greens, along with a Starting Point from Shimelle Laine from a few weeks ago.

None of the papers were plain enough for journalling on, so I decided to look through my digital kits for a suitable journalling card. I didn't actually find one, but I did use a digital paper, cropped and resized, as a background for my printing.

Supplies
Paper - Best of K&Company Too (Peabody Collection)
Stickers - K&Company Hannah Scrap Pad
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Journalling Box - Adapted from the Long & Winding Road Digital Kit by Shimelle Laine at Two Peas in a Bucket
Ink - Dovecraft

Tools
Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch
Fiskars Shape Cutter and Circle Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment