Friday 7 September 2012

Family Snapshots

August was a very quiet month on the scrapping front, and September hasn't started much better, partly as we had tickets to fours days' events at the Paralympics. The children went back to school today and the Paralympics finish on Sunday so I am hoping to get back in the swing of things very soon, especially as I now have hundreds of Olympic and Paralympic photos to organise and scrap - so many that I think they will get their own album, something that I have only done for major holidays before.

Speaking of major holidays, I really must finish the album for our Far East trip in 2009 (how many times have you heard me say that?!). This page will follow on from the double page from Kek Lok Si that I did a few weeks ago. This was a trip with my husband's extended family and the page features photos of most of us around the temple, rather than photos of the temple itself. I used the August scrap map from Creative Craft World as the basis of my page, but I played around with the number and proportions of the photos. My journalling is on the tag tucked behind the group of smaller photos.





















Supplies
Paper Echo Park Yours Truly (cream), HOTP Asian Writing, Best of K&Company Too Pad
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Buttons - Meiflower
Embroidery Thread - Anchor
Coin/Token - bought at Kek Lok Si
Tag - from Stash
Brad - Papermania

2 comments:

  1. The colours on your page are gorgeous. I love what you have done with my sketch. Thank you for joining in with us at CCW.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page - love the hidden tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

    ReplyDelete