Tuesday 18 September 2012

Photo Scavenger Hunt 21 & Bonus

I've really enjoyed Rinda's Summertime Photo Scavenger Hunt, but there has been one photo that has been bothering me all summer - a bride. I haven't been to a wedding for some years now and I didn't want to hang around the local church on Saturday afternoons...

The hunt ends on Friday and I'm running out of time so I am going to use my emergency back-up solution - this plate that I have on a shelf in my study. I've almost forgiven my son for breaking it 13 years ago - the join looks really obvious here but somehow isn't so bad in real life:


I have also found a heart-shaped stone which could be used as a substitute item this year. This is my daughter's necklace; I forget what the stone is but it came from Wales earlier this year:


So that's me finished, all 21 and the substitute, even if one or two of my photos don't quite fit the obvious subject matter. Thank you so much to Rinda for setting the challenge,  and I hope we can have another next year.

1 comment:

  1. Great job. I love the necklace and that plate shows a lot of your personality. Be sure to stop by the blog tomorrow to comment with your total.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete