Wednesday 17 October 2012

Future Racing Driver?

Pre-Crop Challenge #3: The Time Traveller's Wife was an interesting one. Jimjams asked us to do a class from any previous UKS Cybercrop. Cue some intensive gallery-browsing, where I decided on Rachel Millington's "Twister & Shout" class from the Wicked CyberCrop (November 2009).

The page that Rachel produced matched my general style, and got me machine stitching on the page. I had a new sewing machine for my birthday in May but I haven't used it as much as I intended on my pages.

I had to go back all the way to 1998 to find a single portrait photo to scrap, one of my son soon after his first birthday. The colour of his outfit led me to the Plumeria collection of papers from Basic Grey. This was rather pleasing as Rachel had also used Basic Grey papers in her project two years ago.


And for now, I've caught up with the challenges, but there will be another one posted tomorrow!

Supplies
Paper - Basic Grey Plumeria
Chipboard - Papermania
Letters - American Crafts
Ribbon - Kit 'n' Craft
Ink - Papermania, Dovecraft

Tools
Sewing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment