Friday 26 October 2012

Inside the Olympic Stadium

I'd originally foreseen this as a three-photo page, including the family photo from my last post. Well, as you know, my plans for that page changed too. This one turned into a relatively simple two photo page, with a wide shot of the stadium interior and one of the phenomenal crowd. I don't think I've seen so many people in the same place before.


The cybercrop at UKScrappers is well under way now, so this will be my last Paralympic page for a while (unless somehow I can combine the two).

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, MME Wild Asparagus
Letters - MME Lush, Bo Bunny Et Cetera
Washi Tape - Trimcraft
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
X-Cut Small Circle Punch
Woodware Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment