Monday 29 October 2012

Let Sleeping Babes Lie

There are a great variety of classes in the cybercrop and this is very different from the last one. On the Road by Yorkshirelass is all about layers, lots and lots of layers, and quite a lot of white space.

I knew that I would need lots of co-ordinating papers for this page, so I chose them first - a 6x6 pack in peaches, soft greens and aquas. I thought that I would find a good photo of my daughter for these, but in fact it was my son that I ended up scrapping, fast asleep in our bed.

Supplies
Cardstock - Chartwell Studio
Paper - Dovecraft Princess Fairytale 6x6 Paper Pack
Letters - American Crafts Foam Thickers, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Woodware Medium Tag Punch
Woodware Small Star Punch
Lakeland Background Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment