Monday 15 October 2012

Meerkats

Another day, another class from UKScrappers. Class #2: A Perfect Day, from Carole Bryson aka Hysteri-Cal, was about embracing 'white space', painting chipboard and making our own embellishments. I have nothing against white space and make most of my own embellishments anyway. The hardest part was actually deciding which photos to use. I eventually chose some meerkats and, as there wasn't a great deal of colour in the photos, I decided to use the same papers as my previous page.




N.B. Anyone noticed the ticker in my sidebar? I set a goal of three pages a week at the start of the year...and I'm nearly there! One more page to go...

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV Neutral Stack
Paper - Basic Grey Recess, KaiserCraft Lush
Letters - Making Memories
Buttons & Ribbon - from Stash
Ink - Dovecraft

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment