Thursday 4 October 2012

Olympic Park

Fourteen pages into my album, and I've finally reached the Olympic Park itself. We had tickets for the cycling on the first day of the Paralympics, and we walked to the park from West Ham station in order to avoid the crowds at Stratford. This picture was taken from the footbridge crossing the A11 where we could see the park for the first time.


I used the April class from the '& now for something completely different' series at UK Scrappers for this page. I didn't do the class at the time as I was waiting for a photo that was worthy of printing at A4.

I realise that I have strayed from having my titles in black or red letters, but these kraft letters were perfect for the page, and they won't look out of place as all my pages are on kraft card. Also, I have plenty more so I can use them again as I work through the album.

EDIT (5 March 2014): I've also linked up with Shimelle's post about Scrapbook Designs for Larger Photos. Plenty of ideas there for showing off those special photos.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road
Letters - Pebbles Fresh Goods, Bo Bunny Et Cetera
Word Stickers - Bo Bunny Et Cetera
Brads - Papermania
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Dovecraft Square Punch
Bracket Template (Unknown Manufacturer)


No comments:

Post a Comment