Friday 12 October 2012

Table Tennis

I'd done 21 Olympic and Paralympic pages in 4 weeks when I started this page, and I hit an inspirational brick wall. I had a number of table tennis photos from ExCel, but once again, they're very similar and a lot of them are blurred as the players moved. I knew I wanted an overview of the hall, and a number of smaller supporting photos, so I looked through my sketch collection and found one from Sketchy Thursdays from January 2011 which I could adapt. I reversed it as the photos fitted together better that way, moved the positions of the title, journalling and embellishment compared to the sketch, and added extra paper panels, but it certainly helped to keep me scrapping.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, MME Wild Asparagus, K&Co Cut & Paste
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Ink - Ink It Up!
Rub On Stitching - Papermania
Buttons - from Stash

Tools
EK Success Corner Punch (with guard removed for scallops)
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment