Thursday 18 October 2012

The London Eye

From a very old photo on the last page, to some very new ones on this page. We've had Merlin passes for the last year, and as they come to an end we have been squeezing in the last few trips, including a return visit to the London Eye a couple of weeks ago.

I used the September '& now for something completely different' class from Shimelle Laine at UKScrappers for this page. The class was all about using up journalling cards and spots, but I don't have many so I adapted her layout with patterned paper instead. I also found that Shimelle's page, with just small circular photos, was a bit too 'different' for me, so I added a 4x6 print to  the mix:


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart 6x6 Pad
Letters - Glitz Design
Washi Tape - We R Memory Keepers
Ink - Dovecraft

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment