Friday 5 October 2012

The Velodrome

The first paralympic event for which we had tickets was the track cycling at the Velodrome, where we saw Sarah Storey win her first gold medal. (Watch out for that page in a few days time.) I chose three photos for this page to set the scene for a run of cycling pages.


I knew when I chose the papers for this album that I didn't have any yellow, but that was the one colour that I found I needed for this page. My photos either looked odd or got lost on all the colours I had. Hence I have added some K & Company paper to this page and my project box. I have another full sheet and parts of two sheets so I can make sure it repeats through the rest of the album. I may even be able to go back and add some to the pages that I have already done.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, MME Wild Asparagus, K&Co Cut 'n' Paste
Letters - Anita's Glitterations, Bo Bunny Et Cetera
Ink - Ink It Up!
Gems - Dovecraft

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I am loving your olympic pages! Giving me inspiration to do my own too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the dots support the feeling of movement from the bright lights in the photo. Very cool!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete