Saturday 3 November 2012

3 Boys

The challenges of the UKS Cybercrop close at 9 o'clock this evening so I have a busy day ahead of me. First up is Fahrenheit 451 where we were challenged to make a layout using 4 patterned papers (or cardstock), 5 embellishments and 1 photo. I had another single photo from the same day as my Ninety page so I used the same papers again. 


I printed a '3' from Word and cut it out from one of the patterned papers. My embellishments are the four stars and the piece of thread in the tag hole. I gutted the background cardstock to give me enough for the photo mat and the tag.

Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts
Paper - Basic Grey Recess, KaiserCraft Lush
Stars - Basic Grey Recess
Letters - Woodware Chippies
Thread - DMC
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment