Sunday 25 November 2012

Tank Museum

I skipped over our photos from the Tank Museum in Dorset before as I couldn't think how to deal with them. These are pre-digital and I had ten 4x6 photos already printed. Clearly this needed a double page, but would I cut down on the number of photos or scan, resize and reprint them? 

Either way, I couldn't decide on a page design, so I left it for later. Then a new prompt arrived from Shimelle Laine's Scrapbook Remix class - all about multiple photos and pointing us towards her 4x6 Photo Love series from last year. I frequently use her class pages for three and five photos so I should have thought of this for myself. I decided to dump one of my tank photos and adapt the August class for my nine remaining photos (with three cropped to 4x4).

Shimelle described her page as ' a page and a half' but it's more like a page and two halves. She designed a shorter page to sit in front of the standard 12x12 page, opening up to reveal extra photos 'inside'. 



Supplies
Paper - K&Co Green Stripe, Kit 'n' Kraft + some unlabelled
Letters - American Crafts Remarks, Bo Bunny Et Cetera
Journalling Card - Echo Park This & That
Washi Tape - We R Memory Keepers

Tools
X-Cut Scallop Border Punch

1 comment: