Thursday 6 December 2012

The Longest Name

I was blog-hopping last weekend when I came across a series of posts from Niki Rowland called 52 Layouts. This actually started last June and each week Niki posts step-by-step instructions for a layout. Week 26 was a single photo layout and I decided to join in.

Any regular reader of my blog will know that I can't keep on task for more than a few pages at a time. I'm leaving 2012 for this page and going back 10 years to another Welsh holiday. My photo is of the railway station at Llanfairpwllgwyngyll which was renamed to have the longest name in Great Britain (but I'm not typing it out in full!).



I adapted some of Niki's instructions to suit me and my page. Her tag has a second photo, but mine just has journalling, including the English translation of that very long Welsh name. Why not pop across to see her original layout and join in? 

Supplies
Paper - HOTP In the Kitchen, Sandylion Dots
Letters - KI Memories, Glitz Design
Chipboard Frame - Papermania
Ink - Papermania, Ink It Up!
Ribbon - from Stash
Gem - Dovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment