Tuesday 15 January 2013

Dunster Castle

Twice a year, the scrapbooking companies showcase their new collections at the Craft & Hobby Association trade shows in America. The winter show takes place in January and Two Peas in a Bucket are celebrating with 10 new challenges, based on the numbers 1-10.

Challenge 1 - Use 1 Colour

Challenge Two - Scraplift 2 Concepts

Challenge Three - Play with 3 Trends

Challenge Four - Titles with 4 Words

Challenge Five - Feature 5 Photos

Challenge Six - Scrap with 6 of the Same

Challenge Seven - Select 7 Different Patterns

Challenge Eight - 8 Great Pieces

Challenge Nine - Grab 9 Items On Your Space Right Now

Challenge Ten - Combine 10 Brands

I started with Challenge 5 as this gave me the push I needed to tackle a double page that I had left for my 2006 album. I recently came across the 4x6 Photo Sketch Blog and I used one of their sketches for my page:


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics (inked darker)
Paper - K&Co Peabody, Kit 'n' Craft, American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Letters - American Crafts Remarks
Washi Tape - We R Memory Keepers
Ink - docrafts, Dovecraft
Buttons - from Stash

Tools
EK Success Corner Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment