Tuesday 29 January 2013

PJ Day

Friday's Fun Night for Green Buttons House at UKScrappers kicked off with a Speed Scrap. We were given our layout instructions one step at a time and it was surprisingly successful, despite a bit of left/right confusion at times. Most of us ended up with something similar to the example page that we couldn't actually see.

Once we reached the end of the instructions, I did move some of my page elements around to suit my own preferences and I ended up here:



The photo is one of my daughter and her friends when the school had a Pyjama Day to celebrate World Book Day. We were given a disk full of photos when she left the school after Year Six.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill Kraft
Paper - Pink Paislee Snow Day
Letters - Trimcraft
Ink - docrafts
Thread & Epoxy Squares - from Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment