Monday 21 January 2013

Sam & John

As I started this page, I was undecided as to whether it would be for CHA Challenge 8 (use eight different materials) or Challenge 9 (grab nine items in your workspace right now). As I worked I found myself digging into my stash for things and I decided to go for the eight materials.

There are certain similarities with the previous page as I used the circle template again, and a few buttons sneaked into the design too:


My eight materials are: cardstock, paper, mist, chipboard, vellum, border sticker, washi tape and buttons. I've also used thread and ink.

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - Echo Park This & That
Border Sticker - Doodlebug
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Washi Tape - We R Memory Keepers
Buttons - Meiflower
Thread - DMC

Tools
Fiskars Circle Template


No comments:

Post a Comment