Monday 28 January 2013

Scenes from the Bridge

Last Friday was a Fun Night (with speed scrapping) for the Green Buttons House at UKScrappers and we had a couple of warm-up challenges earlier in the week; one was this sketch from Mary with three to six small photos.

I normally group my photos into block, rows or columns, so I found this quite hard to get going. I chose photos from a visit to the bridge on our cruise ship a couple of years ago. I had quite a few photos, but lots were poorly lit or slightly blurred. I ended up picking four and moving some of the page elements around the page. The lengths of 'chain' aren't quite so bright in reality; they're closer to the colour of the yellow bars at the top and bottom of the page.



Supplies
Paper - atd, Kit 'n' Kraft plus some unknown
Letters - atd, Joanne's Essentials
Borders - Bazzill Half the Edge (painted)
Paint - Folk Art
Ink - docrafts

1 comment:

  1. It is an unusual sketch, but it is very effective.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete