Sunday 17 February 2013

Eden Project

I had been working through the sketches from My Sketch World's Anniversary Sketch-a-Thon in order, but as soon as I saw Sketch #11 I knew exactly which photos I wanted to use. We visited the Eden Project in 2004 (pre-digital photography) and I had just three photos from the day, in exactly the right orientation mix, but a little larger.

I was lucky enough won a gift certificate from The Robin's Nest in last year's Sketch-a-Thon, and some of their products are on this page.


We visited again last year and I have 48 photos, plus my husband probably took a similar number. They're going to take more than one page to scrap!

Supplies
Paper - The Robin's Nest Boy Stripes, Basic Grey Periphery, Colorbok Travel
Letters - The Robin's Nest, Pink Paislee
Pearls - from Stash
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
EK Success Corner Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware Small Daisy Punch

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch and love the blue and green paper selection. Thanks for playing along with us at My Sketch World.

    ReplyDelete