Friday 22 February 2013

Pretty in Pink

There are six challenges (numbers 126 to 131) over at Scrap Whispers which close this Sunday as we approach the end of the team scraplifting game. Challenge 129 is a colour challenge, to use pink, black and bling.

This had me stumped for a while as I don't use a lot of pink or black, but when I was rummaging through my scraps box I found a couple of off-cuts where I had originally used the patterns on the other sides for my pages. I struggled with photos too, going right through my photo albums in vain, until I remembered one lurking in an envelope with others that were too big for the slots in my album. This baby photo of my daughter had the perfect combination of pinks and greys for my paper. I upped the amount of black with the last scrap of an alphabet paper, one of the first 12x12 papers I ever bought and I have loved it right to the last.



Supplies
Paper - American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, Teresa Collins Timeless, plus Scraps
Letters - October Afternoon
Glitter Tape - Making Memories
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Craft Creatives Butterfly Punch

4 comments:

  1. This is SO SWEET!! LOVE how you used the scraps on this and that photo is adorable. Great job on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great colors, and lovely use of white space.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling LO! I love how the dots on your little sweetie's dress exactly match the dots on the paper!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Whispers,
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layout. my favourite of yours so far.

    ReplyDelete