Saturday 23 March 2013

It's a Small World

It's been a slow week for scrapping and I've had to push myself to do this week's Team Challenge at UKScrappers, even though the criteria suit my style.  Woozle asked us to scrap photos of a building or place rather than a person, to use at least three photos (with one being at least 4x6), and to do something creative for the title rather than using alphabet stickers.

I actually found that my photos of places fell into two groups: places where I had a pair of photos, or places where I took so many photos that I want to do a double page, and I'm not in the mood for double pages at the moment. I ended up going back to 2000 for four 4x6 photos of the Model Village in Bourton-on-the-Water, which I decided not to crop or resize. 

My four photos take up 2/3 of my page, and I took the opportunity to fill the remaining space with two pretty 2x12 paper strips that I have had for years. I used some rub-ons that are even older for my title.



While posting this one, I realised that I haven't posted my page for last week's challenge yet. Look out for that tomorrow.

Supplies
Paper - MME Bloom & Grow 2x12 Paper Pack, Echo Park This & That
Journalling Spot - KaiserCraft
Rub-On Letters - Making Memories
Brads - Papermania


No comments:

Post a Comment