Tuesday 5 March 2013

Sprints

Once upon a time, I was making a scrapbook about the Olympic and Paralympic Games last summer. Then I let other projects take my time and attention, and my album has been lying lonely and unfinished on a shelf. Recently my thoughts have kept returning to this album, and I want to get on and finish it. We had tickets to four sessions of the paralympics and we also went up to London for some of the free events.

I am doing the whole album on kraft cardstock with a limited palette of papers  and mostly red or black letters. Limiting my supplies like this made the pages I did last autumn quite quick to produce. I was working more-or-less chronologically and I'd got up to our evening of paralympic athletics in the Olympic Stadium.

The early part of the evening was occupied with various classes of sprint finals, and we saw Libby Clegg win gold for Great Britain in the T12 100m.


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, MMW Wild Asparagus
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Brads - Papermania
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

1 comment:

  1. Nice job getting back to this project. I really love the structure of this. Fairly clean, but also fun!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete