Sunday 24 March 2013

U Heart Curry

I'm a week late in sharing my page for last week's Team Challenge at UK Scrappers, but better late than never. Wonky gave us a sketch to use, and asked us to include a stamped image, plus buttons and ribbon or trim.

I was deep into Paralympic scrapping last week and I came across two photos of my daughter in the Indian restaurant that we visited in Brick Lane after we watched the wheelchair marathons. My husband took the photos as she was scraping out the serving dish.

I wanted to use spicy colours and started from a photo mat from a stack that I am keeping on my desk in the hope that I will use them up. The rest of the papers came from my scraps box and ended up being not so spicy after all. I stamped a part frame around the top right of my photo mat and also used a date stamp near the title.


Supplies
Paper - K&Co, Glitz Design, Basic Grey Periphery, Scenic Route Belleville, DCWV Garden Party Mat Stack
Label Stickers - October Afternoon
Washi Tape - Trimcraft
Ribbon - Papermania
Buttons - Meiflower
Ink - VersaColor
Rub-on Letters - Papermania
Heart - from Stash

Tools
X-Cut Scalloped Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
7 Gypsies? Stamp Set
Amy Tangerine Roller Date Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment