Sunday 10 March 2013

(Yellow) Mascot Trail

Last summer dozens of decorated Olympic and Paralympic mascots were spread across London, with six trails to follow. We managed to see all of them, and this was the final trail we completed - the yellow one around East London.

I filled the page with rows of photos plus yellow letters for the yellow trail and I couldn't make enough space for my journalling, so it opens up from the panel in the top right of the page. I'll cut a split in the page protector, so it can be opened easily.



Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, MME Wild Asparagus
Letters - American Crafts Thickers, Anita's Glitterations
Rub-On - Papermania
Washi Tape - Trimcraft
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

1 comment:

  1. We only managed 5 trails and I think this is the one we missed. I have photos of my daughter with each one we saw and she has made 3 or 4 pages so far with a big stack still to do.

    ReplyDelete