Monday 22 April 2013

What do I do now?

Following on from yesterday's post, I really do think that this is my last March/April challenge page for Scrap Whispers. Challenge 138 looked back at Steph's inspiration pages used for previous challenges and asked us to take a technique from each and combine them.

I picked overlapping circles of paper, a long title and a machine-stitched central square from the three pages. I also added flowers with brads, which appeared on two of Steph's pages. 

My photo is an odd one of my daughter holding tight to the top of the slide in the park when she was a year old. She didn't seem to know how to get down, despite having a smaller slide in our garden, which led to the title for the page:



Supplies
Cardstock - Moments Scrapbook Insert
Paper - Cherry Arte Arcade, Dovecraft Princess Fairytale 6x6 Pack
Letters - Doodlebug Teensy Type
Flowers - Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi
Brads - Laura Ashley
Gems - Dovecraft
Ink - Papermania

Tools
Kreaxions Circle Cutter
Sewing Machine

1 comment:

  1. You are super quick with these challenges and your layout is a great example of all three of the inspiration layouts from Steph. Great job

    ReplyDelete