Last summer I participated in the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt organised by Rinda at Gallo Organico. She posted a list of 21 items to find and photograph between 21 June and 21 September.
Well this year it's back, and running from 1 June to 21 September. Rinda has posted the list of photos today and it's a good mix of things that I can find easily, things that I should see on my travels and things that I will just have to keep an eye out for all summer long.
1. Open air market
2. Theatre for performing arts (not a movie theatre)
3. City Hall, Capitol or other similar civic building
5. A sunset
6. Someone or something taking a nap
7. A sign that is intentionally or unintentionally funny
8. A tower
9. A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong
10. A bench that is outside
11. An animal in a zoo, aquarium, nature preserve, etc.
12. A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see)
13. A fence
14. A stained glass object or a mosaic
15. A fire truck or police car
16. A windmill
18. Your local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop
19. A fisherman
20. A dinosaur
21. A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply
Bonus/substitute items. If you find any of the above items too difficult, feel free to substitute either (or both) of these items. You can substitute up to two items, but you cannot substitute Item #21: A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolizes your country; A sundial
I'll post my progress here as I find them; you can see all my scavenger hunt photos via the label at the bottom of this post, or see a summary via the link at the top-right.
Why not pop over to Rinda's blog and join in too?