Friday 19 July 2013

Aidensfield or Goathland?

A new round of the scraplifting game is about to start over at Scrap Whispers and the first weekly challenge is up too. Challenge #146 is to make a 'linear' page - lots of rectangles and squares but no circles, flowers or hearts, in fact no curved lines at all. 

I decided on a collage of patterned paper across the full width of the page, and flipped through my photo albums, settling on two photos of Goathland in Yorkshire which doubled up as "Aidensfield" in Heartbeat. The photos are from 2003 when Heartbeat was still running and lots of the buildings appeared as they were in the television programme. I've already made a page from the same day so I picked the same collection of papers and used a lot of the scraps to make my collage.

I've just realised that I missed off the question mark that I planned to use. I've added it now, but not taken a new picture. 

Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts
Paper - Echo Park This & That Charming
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Ink - docrafts

3 comments:

  1. I loved that show - great take on the challenge, thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works so well, doesn't it? Your page is lovely - thanks for joining us!
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete