Monday 8 July 2013

Cut the Cake

When I blogged my last page, I said that I had enough photos for two pages from my friends' wedding day, so I carried on and made the other page too. Same background, same papers, similar style with blocks of patterned paper, matted photos and my title on washi tape. I also duplicated the tag, though this one is much smaller and is purely decorative. However, when I had finished, the page still looked unfinished; some parts were too empty and they needed more embellishment. I had a rummage around and decided on a diagonal scattering of gems and sequins, which I hope look a little like confetti. I also went back to the previous page and added a few gems and sequins to that one too.


Supplies
Paper - Echo Park Yours Truly, Pebbles New Addition, Pebbles New Arrival
Letters - Prima 
Sticker - Royal & Langnickel
Washi Tape - Queen & Co 
Ink - Ink It Up!
Eyelet, Gems and Sequins - from Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment