Saturday 21 September 2013

Party!

Following on from this week's team challenge at UKScrappers, I've also done the September house challenge. This one was a sketch with three photos in a central column.

I picked photos from my daughter's birthday party and busted some seriously old stash for this one. I chose the stripey paper as matching the colours in the photos and added all my 'Happy Birthday' rub-ons to it. Once the photos and title were in place, I diverted from the sketch and ran a loose line of ancient brads across the page diagonally and filled in the gaps with flowers and gems.



(There's an extra gem at the bottom left that shouldn't be there, but I'm not going to take another photo of the page.)

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Junkitz Pastel Paperz
Rub-Ons - Papermania
Letters - American Crafts Foam Thickers

Tags - Lakeland Ltd
Brads - Possibly Making Memories and/or Papermania
Flower Stickers - WHSmith
Gems - Dovecraft
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
American Crafts Simple Scallop Border Punch
Bazzill Paper Piercer
Amy Tangerine Date Stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment