Monday 16 September 2013

Photo Scavenger Hunt - Civic Buildings

I had the list for Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt with me all the time in Norway, and I thought that I would find my civic building there. First stop was Ă…lesund, and it has a truly ugly town hall (or radhus):



If this was the best that Norway had to offer, then I would be photographing the local council offices when I got home. Luckily, Kristiansund had a much more picturesque town hall for me the following week:



You can see all my individual finds by clicking the label below, or a summary post via the link at the top-right of the page.

1 comment:

  1. Your comment on the first one made me laugh so hard, I almost choked on my coffee!
    Don't forget to stop by this weekend for the final Scavenger Hunt check-in and link-up.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete