Tuesday 8 October 2013

A Photo for Nan

I recently signed up for a new workshop at Two Peas in a Bucket - Glitter Girl's Scrapbook Survival Guide. It's self-paced with five chapters covering different strategies for scrapping more photographs, staying inspired - not overwhelmed - by your supplies, getting more from your tools, working with your most precious photos, and developing confidence in your own scrapbooking style.

This page is a scraplift of one of Glitter Girl's sample pages, and it's another page where I have killed off a collection of paper. I had two part sheets left and I could just about cut and piece them together to create a 12x12 background. I embellished with an offcut from making that, plus stickers and pearls.

The photo is one that I took in order to have a picture of both of my children so that I could send it to my Nan last Christmas.


Supplies
Paper, Border & Stickers  - Fancy Pants Winterland
Letters - Fancy Pants Home for Christmas
Ribbon & Pearls - from Stash

1 comment:

  1. What a great color match between your photograph and the paper.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete