Sunday 27 October 2013

Ribbit

This week's Team Challenge at UKScrappers had plenty of options, but I still found it a bit tricky. Dawn asked us to use either a specific colour combination OR a starting point from Shimelle, circles, and buttons OR ribbon. Although I think the colour palette is really pretty, it didn't inspire me in terms of scrapbooking, and the starting point is one that I had passed over previously as not being my sort of page. Nevertheless I chose the starting point this time. I have circles on my background paper and in the embellishment clusters and a couple of buttons in the embellishments too.


The photo is one from a theme park trip, the only photo that I have from the day. The wording on the journalling card didn't suit me, so I turned the card upside down and covered the wording (now at the bottom) with a few punched shapes and stickers.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - Kaisercraft Tiny Woods, Crate Paper Random, Crate Paper DIY Shop, K&Company
Letters - American Crafts
Journalling Card - Elle's Studio
Border Stickers - Making Memories, Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi
Stickers- Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi, Pebbles Fresh Goods
Buttons - Meiflower
Gems - atd
Ink - docrafts

Tools
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
American Crafts Notebook Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment