Monday 25 November 2013

Summer Days

The ladies at Scrap Whispers have published three challenges so far this month, so I have some catching up to do. I made this page for Challenge #159 - to make a Minimalist page. I has just ordered a new mask when the challenge was published and I thought it would work for this.

I used turquoise mist with my new mask to make a simple background for my single photo which I trimmed and mounted on a journalling card. Unfortunately the mist warped my background cardstock so much that I had to layer it on a second piece, but this actually made a nice frame to the page. I kept the embellishments quite simple and journalled up one side of the background.



Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Journalling Card - Elle's Studio
Vellum Frame - Studio Calico
Washi Tape - Trimcraft
Eyelet Brads - Pebbles
Title - Freebie from Scrapbook Magazine
Mist - Cosmic Shimmer Mist

Tools
Circles Mask - Creative Embellishments
EK Success Corner Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. Love the background and all the white space.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and take on the challenge! Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete